Last week I spoke about forgiveness for self. Did you discover ways you needed to forgive yourself? Did you feel lighter and at peace when you began to forgive and let go of the burdens you have been holding? When we begin to forgive ourselves, it’s easier to create a joyful life. Holding on to past hurts and mistakes, keeps us hanging on to the past. Letting go, allows us to step into life, while trusting in the process.
Everything begins from within. We can’t create a loving, supportive relationship if we not fully supporting and loving ourselves and we can’t expect people to be honest with us if we aren’t being honest to ourselves. This is the same with trust. To trust others we first must trust oneself.
What needs to change in your life? What ‘story’ are you playing out that is sabotaging your life? Maybe you feel you’ll never lose those last few kg’s or you’ll never find that wonderful partner, maybe you think you’re not intelligent or you’re afraid of being successful? What ever your story is, you have the power to change it. By discovering your story and working on ‘deserving good’ you begin to move into a new realm of attracting.
- Write down what you would like, for example – a better relationship with your employer.
- Then write down all your fears and how you feel about your boss – a story will unfold, maybe it’s ‘I don’t feel confident enough to speak up when I’m around my boss.’
- Now think about how you would like to be in this situations – confident, bold, comfortable, intelligent…
- Create an affirmation like, ‘I believe in myself and I’m confident and comfortable when communicating’ even though it may not seem like it, this wonderful boss is their to help you move through your fears and become a more confident person.
- Remember if we don’t feel we deserve good, we will sabotage. Create another affirmation around deserving good in your life. Anytime you notice yourself sabotaging what you’re wanting, stop and take a different action that will move you closer to your desire.
- Keep the mirror work, gratitude and any other positive tools you are using up.
- Enjoy your new story